European travel insurance
Cancellations don’t have to happen, but they can. Basically, we always recommend that you take out European Travel Insurance, which also provides very good cover if you have Covid 19 symptoms or you have to go into quarantine because a relative has fallen ill and you cannot start your trip as a result.
- Here you can get the insurance.
- Here you can find all further information about travel protection in Austria
- Here you can also get information about the free Covid insurance coverage provided by the state of Vorarlberg.
Our adapted cancellation conditions for winter 2021/22
- Up to 45 days before arrival: free cancellation
- 44 days to 21 days before arrival: 40% cancellation fee of the total price
- 22 day to 8 days before arrival: 70% cancellation fee of the total price
- from 7 days before arrival: 90% cancellation fee of the total price
- Late arrival, no arrival or early departure: 100% cancellation fee of the total price.
Our promise: Should it not be possible to travel to Austria due to border closures ordered by the authorities or another lockdown, no cancellation costs will be charged.
Further booking conditions
In order to guarantee your reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total price is required immediately after booking. You are welcome to give us your credit card details by phone or you can transfer the deposit amount to our following account:
Account holder: Hotel Alpin GmbH
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Lech/Warth
IBAN: AT72 3744 9000 0101 0024
Your deposit as well as your invoice amount you can gladly make by prepayment to our bank account. On site you have the options of cash, EC card, VISA or Mastercard.