As a summer guest in our house you receive the Warth-Card free of charge and already from the first overnight stay. With this entrance ticket to our mountain world the use of the Steffisalp-Express in Warth as well as numerous bus connections within the region Warth-Schröcken and Lech is included. Furthermore, you can participate in guided hikes according to the weekly program and receive discounts at selected partners.
- Steffisalp Express summer cable car in Warth
- Ride in the blue Wanderbus Nr. 701, 702, 706, 709 und 704 from Warth (Hochtannbergpass) to Lech, Oberlech & Zürs, Rüfiplatz & Zug and Rüfiplatz & Stubenbach
- Travel on the Bregenzerwaldbus Line 852 from Schröcken (Unterboden) via Warth to Lech (Schlosskopf)
- Travel with Lechtalbus Line 110 from Elbigenalp via Warth to Lech (Schlosskopf)
- Use of line 111 from Steeg to Kaisers
- Participation in guided hikes & mountain tours as per the weekly programme
- Various discounts with selected partner businesses
In addition, you have the possibility, depending on the duration of your stay, to buy the Lech Card for 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 or even more days. This gives you an even greater choice of exciting activities for the whole family, because this card also includes: use of the summer mountain railroads in Lech, admission to the Lech forest swimming pool, use of the blue hiking bus to Lake Formarin and Lake Spuller and discounts with other selected partners.
Both cards are available from around the end of June and are valid until the beginning of October.