One of our two heartpieces, the Panorama Suite Mountain Alpin in the attic, makes your heart beat faster and literally takes your breath away from the view of the unspoilt mountains. Large families with grandma and grandpa in their luggage or a round with your best friends, here you will find your perfect holiday home. Surrounded by solid spruce wood, decorated with natural materials combined with dark accents, this suite boasts exclusive furnishings. Three separate bedrooms, two of them furnished with double beds and fiberglass TV, the third room has a bunk bed and two single beds. Spacious and open-plan living-dining area with fully equipped kitchen (without microwave), fiberglass TV and floor-to-ceiling glass fronts. Two bathrooms with walk-in rain shower and WC’s. Telephone, safe and free WiFi.
- in the studio price included: enjoyable breakfast from our rich and varied breakfast buffet with regional specialties.
- Category Suites: on request bread roll service with fresh bread & pastries from our baker in Warth (charging according to current price list)
- 24h “Trust-Bar” and “Genusskühlschrank”: enjoy a fine selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, red and white wines that we like ourselves as well as small dishes cooked by regional chefs to heat up (charging according to current price list)
- All units are equipped with small kitchenettes, so you remain flexible with the catering. There are enough restaurants in the immediate vicinity for dining out in the evening. You can also help yourself from our fridge, take a bottle of wine to your room and enjoy the evening there.
- Indoor adventure pool with counter-current system and sunbathing area
- In summer, the pool area is extended by opening the door to the sunbathing terrace, where you can relax and enjoy the sun in the mountains of Warth.
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal steam bath and infrared sauna, separate relaxation room and outdoor area
Optimal starting position:
- Free ski bus with stop directly in front of our house entrance.
- 3 minutes walk from our house to the Warth village cable car (winter operation)
- 3 minutes walk to the next bus stop for the hiking bus in summer
- One underground parking space per booked unit (more upon request)
- E-charging stations in the underground garage
- Small sun terrace as well as fireplace lobby with wood stove and small library for cozy hours
- Spacious room and boot dryer to store your sports equipment
- Passenger elevator in the entire house (no passenger elevator in the adjacent building)
- Children’s playroom
- Rental of via ferrata sets and snowshoes in the house
- Washing station for cars and bicycles in the underground car park (subject to charge)
- Free WLAN in the whole house
- In summer: free guest card included from the 1st overnight stay, for free use of the Warther mountain railroad and bus connections